Improve the air and humidity in your car with Bamboo Activated Charcoal!
Bamboo Charcoal is a unique product that has been used in China, Japan, Korea, and other Asian countries on a daily basis for years and years to deodorize and absorb moisture and odors, and it's finally available in the USA!
This Multipurpose Activated Bamboo Charcoal for your car, truck, or RV (hybrid of course!)is super absorptive and will keep your vehicle smelling clean and fresh! Use it to neutralize, deodorize, and control unpleasant odors and regulate humidity on your commute, trip to the store, road trip, or camping excursion! Place it in your trunk, on the floor, on the dashboard, or anywhere to absorb moisture and road exhaust. Improve the air quality, control odors, regulate humidity, and improve air quality with activated bamboo charcoal! Made from sustainable bamboo in South Korea.
Size: 5.4 x 2.4 x 5.4 inches ; 5.3 ounces bamboo activated charcoal.
Bamboo Activated Charcoal Product Features:
* AIR FILTRATION: Absorbs harmful chemicals and substances from the air.
* DEODORIZATION: Absorbs odors and deodorizes your car, truck, or RV.
* RELAXATION: Releases negative ions that freshen the air and FAR infrared radiation that helps you relax, eases joint pain, and improves circulation.
* HUMIDITY REGULATION: Absorbs excess moisture in the air, and then releases moisture when the air becomes too dry, helping to regulate overall humidity levels in the room.
* ELECTROMAGNETIC SHIELDING: Many electrical appliances emit electromagnetic radiation that can raise your body temperature and cause backaches. Bamboo Charcoal absorbs this radiation, helping to improve the environment in your home and office.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Culture Note: In Asia, a special, edible grade of Bamboo Charcoal is used to purify water, reduce acid levels in baked goods, teas, and drinks, and as an herbal remedy for stomach problems. In bath and skin care products, such as bamboo charcoal soap, shampoo, and body scrubs, it absorbs oil, whitens skin, cleans pores, and exfoliates! Health Note: There are different grades of bamboo charcoal, so unless the label says edible or medicinal grade, don't ingest it!