Improve the air in your home with Bamboo Activated Charcoal!
Bamboo Charcoal is a unique product that has been used in China, Japan, Korea, and other Asian countries on a daily basis for years and years to deodorize and absorb moisture and odors, and it's finally available in the USA!
Display this unique decorative bamboo activated charcoal in its original container, or use individual bamboo charcoal stalks in a vase in different rooms of your house to help improve the indoor environment in your kitchen, bathroom, home office, family room, basement or bedroom! It will help neutralizes and control unpleasant odors, regulate humidity, improve air quality, and it looks unique and beautiful too!
Made from sustainable bamboo in South Korea. Note: The bamboo charcoal stalks are quite fragile and will break, so please treat them delicately!
Included: 3 to 6 carbonized bamboo activated charcoal stalks. NOTE: The number of stalks per package in based on weight. Bamboo is a natural product, so the size and diameter of each stalk will vary.
12.6 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches.
Decorative Activated Bamboo Charcoal Product Features:
* AIR FILTRATION: Absorbs harmful chemicals and substances from the air.
* DEODORIZATION: Absorbs odors from around the house including bedrooms, closets, bathrooms, the fridge, laundry room, garage, basement, etc.
* RELAXATION: Releases negative ions that freshen the air and FAR infrared radiation that helps you relax, eases joint pain, and improves circulation.
* HUMIDITY REGULATION: Absorbs excess moisture in the air, and then releases moisture when the air becomes too dry, helping to regulate overall humidity levels in the room.
* ELECTROMAGNETIC SHIELDING: Many electrical appliances emit electromagnetic radiation that can raise your body temperature and cause backaches. Bamboo Charcoal absorbs this radiation, helping to improve the environment in your home and office.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Culture Note: In Asia, a special, edible grade of Bamboo Charcoal is used to purify water, reduce acid levels in baked goods, teas, and drinks, and as an herbal remedy for stomach problems. In bath and skin care products, such as bamboo charcoal soap, shampoo, and body scrubs, it absorbs oil, whitens skin, cleans pores, and exfoliates! Health Note: There are different grades of bamboo charcoal, so unless the label says edible or medicinal grade, don't ingest it!